4th of July Wreath

I'm Back!! I have finally attempted to make my first holiday wreath.  It went a lot smoother than I thought it would.  Anyways, here is how I did it.  I went to Hobby Lobby and go all the supplies I needed.  Here is a list of my supplies:

1 Metal Wreath Frame
Hot Glue Gun
Glue Sticks
Floral Wire
Red White and Blue 4th of July Garland
Red White and Blue Ribbon (to make the bow)
4th of July Heart Door Hanger
2 Decorative Spray Sticks (They fan out and have stars on them. Guess we can just call them "SHOOTING STARS" not sure exactly what they are called.)
2 Pinwheel Decorations (I only used 1.)  


The first thing I did was attach my garland to the metal wreath frame with the floral wire.  This is the finished back.


Front



For the next step I secured the centerpiece to the wire frame with more floral wire.




Next, I made my bow.  Here's a link I found for step by step directions on how I made mine. 
Bow Directions
 

Also, I broke off the end of one of the pinwheels and hot glued it to the center of my bow.  Just to add a little something special to it.




The Finally I secured my bow to the wreath with my floral wire and hot glued the shooting stars behind my bow onto my wreath!!!


AND I'M FINISHED!!!











Comments

Popular Posts