I'm a Julep Maven!!
So, I just recently found out about this pretty cool nail polish company called Julep. It first struck my interest because you can choose between 5 different style profiles that consist of different color nail polish and a pedi-cream. By using discount code "COLOR2012" you can purchase your first intro box for ONLY a penny!! Just take the free style profile quiz and choose your box. Each month they have different polish combinations with each style profile. After receiving your first intro box for $0.01 each additional month will only cost you $19.99. If for some reason you don't like the polish combinations that month you can either skip or send it to a friend. Although, if you decided you want to cancel your subscription after you receive your $0.01 Intro Maven Box you can at no charge. If you would like to try Julep Maven I would appreciate it if you used my Referral Link.......
Here is what I got out of my American Beauty Intro Box:
Pretty cute presientation!!
- Best Pedi Cremè Ever! exfoliates with alpha hydroxyacids, hydrates with shea butter and coconut oil, nourishes with vitamin E.
- Eva, juicy raspberry creme. ( This is the first one I tried and I have to say. I really like it. :) )
- Renee, spring lilac creme. ( I didn't think I would like Renee on me but when I tried it it looked pretty good!)
- Plus as a little gift a set of toe separators
Here the second Maven Box I got from Julep. This is my July Maven Box:
Again, pretty cute packaging
For my July Maven box I decided to switch to Classic with a Twist
Here's what I got:
- Freida, electric fuchsia micro-shimmer.
- Audrey, soft light pink micro-shimmer. ( I wasn't to sure about Audrey because I'm not a fan of light colors but when I tried it I fell in love with it. This is one of my new favorite polishes.)
- Camellia, soft light pink pastel lip vernis. ( I like this lip color.)
I have to say I was pretty happy with my July Maven Box. It was well worth $19.99!! The August Maven boxes should be coming in pretty soon so when I receive it I will let y'all know how good it is!!