I'm a Julep Maven!!

So, I just recently found out about this pretty cool nail polish company called Julep.  It first struck my interest because you can choose between 5 different style profiles that consist of different color nail polish and a pedi-cream.  By using discount code "COLOR2012" you can purchase your first intro box for ONLY a penny!! Just take the free style profile quiz and choose your box. Each month they have different polish combinations with each style profile.  After receiving your first intro box for $0.01 each additional month will only cost you $19.99.  If for some reason you don't like the polish combinations that month you can either skip or send it to a friend. Although, if you decided you want to cancel your subscription after you receive your $0.01 Intro Maven Box you can at no charge.  If you would like to try Julep Maven I would appreciate it if you used my Referral Link.......


Here is what I got out of my American Beauty Intro Box:  

Pretty cute presientation!!

  1. Best Pedi Cremè Ever! exfoliates with alpha hydroxyacids, hydrates with shea butter and coconut oil, nourishes with vitamin E. 
  2. Eva, juicy raspberry creme. ( This is the first one I tried and I have to say.  I really like it. :) )
  3. Renee, spring lilac creme. ( I didn't think I would like Renee on me but when I tried it it looked pretty good!)
  4. Plus as a little gift a set of toe separators

Here the second Maven Box I got from Julep.  This is my July Maven Box:

Again, pretty cute packaging

For my July Maven box I decided to switch to Classic with a Twist
Here's what I got:

  1. Freida, electric fuchsia micro-shimmer.
  2. Audrey, soft light pink micro-shimmer. ( I wasn't to sure about Audrey because I'm not a fan of light colors but when I tried it I fell in love with it.  This is one of my new favorite polishes.)
  3. Camellia, soft light pink pastel lip vernis. ( I like this lip color.)
  4. JULY BONUS! America-The Beautiful, shiny red with royal blue glitter and sterling silver stars, it's like nail art in a bottle. ( LOVE LOVE LOVE!!)
  5. I also received a gift voucher for 1 FREE NAIL POLISH!! I wasn't expecting that and America so I was very happy!!
  6. They also packed another surprise... Fireball candy!!
I have to say I was pretty happy with my July Maven Box.  It was well worth $19.99!! The August Maven boxes should be coming in pretty soon so when I receive it I will let y'all know how good it is!!


Comments

Popular Posts