Last Weeks Mani!!

So, last week I decided to break out my new Zoya polishes from the BOGO Sale.  I decided to go with Shelby and Astra as an accent nail.

Shelby -  Soft but colorful cherry blossom pink with an opaque cream finish. A light girly pink with enough tint to keep it from looking pastel or washed out. 

Astra -  A deep, rosy warm pink tinted translucent base with lots of dark and light pink glitter. A unique shade that's a must have for any glam rock girl.

Shelby and Astra both go on really really smooth and opaque.  I really like the formula of both of them.  I especially like the fact that Astra DOESN'T need 3 or 4 coats to completely cover your nail.  You just need 1 maybe..... 2 coats and it look PERFECT!

Anyways, I just wanted to share my simple yet pretty combination from last week. Hope y'all enjoy!! :)

Comments

  1. I love the color combo! And Astra sounds amazing! You gotta love the one-coat glitter polishes, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I totally agree, I LOVE glittery/sparkly polishes but I HATE having to layer, layer, layer. Just seems like a waste of polish & time. When I seen Zoya had a "one-coater" I figured it wouldn't hurt to give it a try, so I ordered one. Now I'm determined to get the other Ultra Glitters!! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts