My Secret Cupid Gift!!

So, I know this is a pretty late post but for some odd reason I hit the "Save" button instead of the "Publish" button when I finished it last month and just realized it!  Whoops!! :) 

Anyways, I participated in a Secret Cupid Swap for Valentines day & I had a blast.  I don't know if it's just me but I think it's pretty fun & exciting to get to pick out something special for someone you have never met.   This swap was organized on Elfster so everything was secret. None of us had a clue who was matched with whom.  It was completely anonymous until we received your package.   All we had to do was each make a wishlist & when we got our match we just used the wishlist they made to get an idea of what they liked.  

Anyways, on to the goodies! :)  My Secret Cupid was Shea @ OMG Wait What Polish is That!  I have to say, she figured me out to the "T!"  My package was perfect from the nail  polish all the way down to the candy! :)  Here is a pic of my package:

Here it is:  Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart, China Glaze For Audrey, Zoya Mimi, L'Oreal Penthouse Pink, a mini candle in Beach Cabana, Jolly Rancher candies & some little chocolate hearts!

I just want to give a thousand thanks to Shea!  I really loved everything in my box.  (Although, I didn't get a chance to try the chocolate hearts because right after I took this pic my son stole them from me! LOL)

Comments

Popular Posts