Influenster Holiday VoxBox
So, I was finally chosen for my first Influenster VoxBox! I was so excited when I seen it in my email!!
- Goody QuickStyle Absorbent Microfiber Bristle Brush - $11.99 - I really do love this brush. I have alot of hair and its really thick so it takes hours and hours to dry. I can tell a difference when I use this brush. So glad this came in the box! :)
- Kiss Nail Dress Nail Decals - $6.99 - These decals were really pretty, unique And easy to apply. I was going to wear them for New Years but they just didnt seem to last very long. If the product stuck to the nail better I would have loved it.
- Eboost Natural Energy Drink Powder in Pink Lemonade - $39.00 for 30 -
- N.Y.C Liquid Lipshine in "Nude York City" - $2.49 -This is a really nice gloss. The color is a great nude and the formula isnt as sticky as some other drug store glosses I have tried. I will continue to use it!
- Montagne Jeunesse Deep Cleansing Clean-Up Mud - Aloe Vera & Willow - Under $2 - Ok so this mask was great. Not only was it fun to use and made my skin feel really nice, it also gave my son a good laugh. He kept making me chase him because he said I looked like a monster.
- Quacker Instant Oatmeal - Cherry Pistachio Oatmeal -$1.79 a cup - well I do not like oatmeal myself so I handed this one off to my husband. Whenever he gives me the verdict on it I will let yall know!
- $25 off at Sole Society - Im so excited abiut this. I have heard about Sole Society but have never been able to try them out! :)