NARS Voulez-Vous Coucher Avec Moi, Ce Soir? Review


     Hey girls!  I am so excited to share with you my first ever NARS purchase!  I was on the Nordstrom website looking at their anniversary sale items when I ran across the Limited Edition Voulez-Vous Coucher Avec Moi, Ce Soir? palette. (I have to say NARS definitly has some different names lol)  It was love at first sight!  I just couldn't pass it up.  The colors are beautiful and the Nars packaging is so sleek and sophisticated!


     This palette contains 2 beautiful blushes and 4 eye shadows.  This color combination makes for a very nice neutral palette.  It will also be great to take on trips since everything is so nicely organized into one travel friendly palette.

Blush Colors

Deep Throat - (Permanent) a flirty, sheer peach with a gold shimmer.  Not as soft as the individual "Deep Throat" blush but it is still a really nicely pigmented and beautiful.

Dolce Vita - (Permanent) a matte dusty rose. This blush has a really slight sheen to it and it's beautiful.  This will be the perfect blush to transition into fall with. FYI use a light hand.  The pigmentation is amazing!

Eye Shadow Colors

Molokai - (Limited Edition) a nice shimmery champagne.  The color is really nice and soft.  Good pigmentation.

Antananarivo - (Limited Edition) a light matte brown. It took a couple of swipes to build the opacity up for the swatch.  Its a nice blending color.

Lhasa - (Permanent) lavender gray.  I guess u could say its kind of a taupe color. This shadow is soft with nice pigmentation.

Ragoun - (Limited Edition) a dark brown with slight gold shimmer.  This shadow is sort of in between for me.  Its not really soft like Lhasa or Molokai but the color is really pretty and the pigmentation isn't bad.

Swatches

*Deep Troat, Dolce Vita, Molokia(LE), Antananarivo(LE), Lhasa, Rogoun (LE)*

The Look


     For this eye look I used all of the eye shadows in this palette.  I put Molokia all over the lid. Then I used Lhasa in my crease and Rogoun on the outer "V".  Lastly, I just used Antananarivo to help blend the crease color out.

     Well I hope you gals enjoyed my review & eye look from the Nars Voules-Vous Coucher Avec Moi, Ce Soir? palette by Nars!  Thanks for checking out my blog. :)

Comments

Popular Posts