IPSY: February 2014 bag - Look of Love


     Ok ladies, so today I have decided to share with y'all my  FEBRUARY IPSY BAG!! :)  Let me just start off by saying I was really impressed with this months bag.  I pretty much love everything I received.  Out of all of it there is one item I'm on the fence about it.  I'm sure as we go on you will figure out which one that is. Lol





     First off.... Let's start out with the bag itself.  This bag was right up my ally! PINK & ANIMAL PRINT!! :)  The trim was white with a white IPSY zipper as well.

     Now...... Lets move on to what was inside this cute little bag!!

Contents



     As you can see this moths bag with pretty much ALL beauty related which... I LOVE!


Zoya - Odette - $9.00 here - Described as a cool tones nude, mauve with a cream finish

     I'm sure by now all of you know how much I love nail polish... Right?  So imagine my excitement when I saw this pretty little thing in my bag! :)

Phyto-c -Velvet Gel - Sample Size 3.75ml - Approx. value $14.23

     Ok, so this is the product that I probably won't be using much of.  You use it twice daily before your makeup application to reduce the appearance of age spots or sun spots. A full size is 15ml and cost $64.00 here.

City Color - Be Matte Blush - Fresh Melon $2.99 here

     One thing I was really excited to see was this blush.  Fresh Melon is such a pretty redish pink and it will be perfect for the summer months ahead.


Pop Beauty - Plump Pout Mini - Peony Petal - $16.00 here

     The Pop Beauty Plump Pout Mini  is described as a high shine lacquer gloss with the long wear of a stain and is packed full of limp plumping peptides.

Jcats - Eyelash & Glue - EL01 - $3.99 here

     Last thing in my Ipsy bag this month was these Jcat EL01 eyelashes & eyelash glue.  I don't wear lashes very often.  Usually on holidays or if I have something important going on.  So, I guess I will try these babies out when the time comes! :)

Swatches



City Color - Fresh Melon & Pop Beauty - Peony Petal

OVERALL OPINION


       All together, without the bag itself, this months Ipsy bag retailed for about $46.21 and I only ended up paying $10.00!! What an amazing deal!!  So..... What did you receive in your Ipsy bag this month?

IPSY REFERRAL LINK!!


http://www.ipsy.com/r/1bzj






Comments

Popular Posts