Hautelook Summer Beauty Bag


     Hey everyone!! :)  So, I was on Hautelook a few weeks ago and noticed they have a deal going on for a Summer Beauty Bag.  This bag was supposed to be a $120.00+ Value.  The products in the bag were all new to me so I figure for only $20.00 + shipping it wouldn't hurt to give it a try.  If your wondering if it's really worth $120.00 or more stick around to the end of the post and find out the final verdict!

So, now on to the goodies!! :)


This bag was PACKED with beauty products.  Some full size & some sample size.  Can't complain about the sample sizes because the full size products that did come were way more expensive than $20.  So, the samples were like little freebies!

The Products!



L. Erickson Grab n'Go Pony Compact - Price $12 at Hair Boutique


Tan Towel Look Good Naked Self Tan Towelettes - Value $2.40 at Tan Towel

Miracle 10 AHA Cream - Full Size $64 at Miracle10 / This Sample Approx. Value $13

Features
  • A gentle exfoliating cream safe for delicate skin
  • Regular use will reduce the appearance of fine lines
  • Emollient cream prevents skin dehydration
Benefits
  • Restores youthful skin qualities
  • Creates smooth, soft, refined texture without causing flakiness or drynes

Whish Orange Cream Body Butter -  5 oz. Value $7.95 Nordstrom

Nordstrom Exclusive/Unavailable Online/Full Size 34 oz./$54.00

Blow Pro After Blow Strong Hold Finishing Spray - Full Size $19.75 Blow Pro / Travel Size $4.75 Ulta


LashFood Nano-Peptide Natural Eyelash Conditioner - .5 mL Approx.Value $8

 Full Size/5mL/$80 at Lash Food


NYX Round Lipstick In Vitamin - $4.00 at NYX Cosmetics



LORAC Special Effects Dual Ended Mascara in Black - Price $23 at Lorac Cosmetics

I absolutely LOVE this mascara! It's my favorite thing in the bag! Oh, it's also the first LORAC product I have tried! :)



Urban Decay Lip Liner in Naked - Full Size $19 at Urban Decay / Travel Size Approx. $10


Mirenesse Lip Bomb in #27 - Price $35.10 at Mirenesse

You could have received one of 4 different colors with this lip bomb.  These are extremely pigmented. and the swatch felt so nice on my skin.  Unfortunately, this redish orange one doesn't work well with my skin tone so I was really disappointed.  Hopefully I can eventually get another color because I'm sure I will LOVE these.  I would definitely recommend trying these out if you are wanting to purchase a high end lip gloss.


Crown Brush On the Go Travel Brush Kit - Retails $11.13 / On Sale Now $4.45 at Crown Brush

These Brushes are not the "high" quality makeup brushes but they still work.  I don't have a whole lot of makeup brushes so I was just happy to get some more.  I have been using the blush brush for my contouring since I received my bag. Before I was just using my main blush brush for contouring & blush but I got so tired of getting bronzer mixed in with my blushes.  So, I decided to try this puppy.  It's nice for contouring since its smaller.  I have had maybe 3 or 4 bristles fall out but seeing I have used it for a week I guess that's not to bad.  I'll probably continue to use this until I can find another good contouring brush.  If you have any suggestions leave me a comment below! :)


L'Occitane Hand Cream - Sample size 10mL Approx. Value $4 / Travel Size 1 oz. $12 L'occitane


Diptyque L'ombre dans L'eau Eau De Toilette - Sample 0.06 oz Approx. Value $3.15

1.7 oz  $88 at Nordstrom

Price Paid: $25.95 (shipping included)


Total Value of Bag: Approx. $138.48


~ Verdict ~

     This bag was definitely worth paying $25.95.  By purchasing this beauty bag I saved approximately $112.53.  If you want to try out new/high end products from Nordstrom without the crazy price tag then these beauty bags are the way to do it! 

If you would like to check out Hautelook please feel free to use my Referrel Link (HERE)!  





**The products in this post were purchased by me.  I was not compensated in any way and my reviews are 100% my honest opinions! 

Comments

Popular Posts