QVC Liptastic 7-pc Lip Discovery Collection



      So, a while ago I decided I wanted to order some lip products off of QVC.  While I was looking at the site I ran across an amazing deal.  It was called the Liptastic 7-pc Lip Discovery Collection.  You would receive 6 lipsticks/glosses and a cute makeup mirror for only $30 + shipping.  Now seeing that these are all high end lip products that's a really nice deal & I just couldn't pass it up!


     Now, when this arrived it was packaged so nicely.  Everything was secured in its own little spot (from biggest to littlest) just like this picture showed on their website.  I love it when a company takes pride in their packaging instead of just throwing everything it a box and letting it get all banged up and scratched.  It makes you feel like you really received something special!  Great job QVC!! :)

  Ok, so let me show you what came in the collection

Liptastic Lip Products!


The first thing in the box was this adorable pink (faux-alligator skin?) mirror.  This is such a stylish mirror.  I keep it in my purse with me at all times. It's thin, compact and the perfect size.



Josie Maran Natural Volume Argon Lip Gloss in Glow -
Retail: $20.00 Sephora

Sheer Shimmery Pink Shade

This gloss is AMAZING!  It leave the prettiest light pink shimmer on your lips and doesn't feel the slightest bit tacky or thick.  The formula of this is very light weight.  Definitely a must have for any girl who loves to sparkle!


Mally Liquid Lipstick in Starburst - Approx. Value - $15.03 for 0.09 oz

(Full Size $20 at Mally Beauty for 0.12oz)

Shimmering Pink Shade

Starburst is a beautiful & sheer "My Lips But Better" shade with a beautiful sparkle.  The formula is not to thick and I love how it has a brush instead of the doe foot applicators like alot of glosses have.  It's a nice change.


Laura Geller Lip Pops Lip Gloss in Nolita Pink - Retail $17 at Laura Geller

Bright Pink Shade

This gloss is AWESOME!  It is the best hot pink lip gloss I have ever tried.  Most settle into the line of your lips, but not this Laura Geller Lip Pop.  It leave your lips looking amazingly full and has them screaming "Look at me! Look at me!"  This one is so opaque that just wearing it on your own would give you the bright pop of color you need for a night out!  I just love it!

P.S.  The applicator on this is really nice.  It look kind of odd but it is really soft/bouncy & packs on the color!


Tart Lipsurgence Lip Luster in Glitzy - Approx. Value $1.50 for 0.06oz

(Full Size $24 at QVC 0.1oz)

Rosey Pink Shade

This Mini Tarte Lipsurgence it so cute!  I love how little it is.  You can just throw it in your clutch and go.  It's another nice "Your Lips But Better" color with a nice pop of sparkle to it.  It's definitely one you could wear every day!


It Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush in Je Ne Sais Quoi - Price $20 at QVC

Sheer Pink Shade

This Vitality Lip Flush is one of the main reasons I wanted to get this box.  I have heard so many people talk about how amazing these things are so I couldn't pass it up.  It's so amazing how in the tube there is no color to it at all but, when you put it on you lips it intently starts to change to a beautiful blush pink shade.  Plus, they are so moisturizing!  It feels just like a your putting on a lip balm and but in a lip stick form.  The technology in these Vitality lip Flushes are mind blowing!


Makeup Forever Rouge Artist Natural Lipstick in N45 - Approx. Value $9.50  for 0.05 oz

(Full Size $20.00 at Sephora 0.12 oz)

Bright Red Shade

The Makeup Forever Rouge Artist Natural Lipstick in N45 was something I probable would have steered clear of in the stores.  I don't wear many red lipsticks but this one is actually really nice.  It looks extremely red in the tube but when you put it on it doesn't come off to wild.  The formula of these Makeup Forever lipsticks are very creamy and moisturizing with a nice glossy look to them.



Swatches


(Glow, Starburst, Nolita Pink, Glitzy, Je Ne Sais Quoi, N45)

Price Paid: $36.26

Estimated Box Value: $83.03

Total Saved: $46.77

~ Final Opinion ~

     This box was definitely worth every penny I spent on it.  I have used every color in the box and really enjoyed all of them.  I can't wait to try and review other products from these companies.  If the other products they sale are at all comparable to these amazing lip products them I'm sure I will love them. 

     Unfortunately this collection is unavailable on QVC right now! :(  Hopefully they will get some more back in stock because I'm sure you ladies would love it! :)

**The products in this post were purchased by me.  I was not compensated in any way and my reviews are 100% my honest opinions! 










Comments

Popular Posts