June Ipsy Bag

I have been subscribed to Ipsy for a few months & have LOVED every single bag I have received.  I just wasn't sure if I wanted to blog about my bags or not.  Well, this month I decided to go ahead and share it with you girls.  Especially since the bag is leopard! (I'm obsessed with animal prints!)



     The first thing I seen in my bag was a nice travel sized bottle of the Psssst! Instant Dry Shampoo.  This is my favorite dry shampoo at the moment!  :) Retail: $2.99 @ Ulta
I was also really excited to see the NYX mosaic powder in Dare!  I love all my NYX products and this one didnt disappoint! All the colors are beautiful! I went ahead and swatched each color seprately and then mixed them together at the bottom so you have a idea of how they all work. Retail: $7.00 @ nyxcosmetics.com

The next product I recieved was the Jcat Sparkling Cream Palette in Suzie.  I love the shades in this palette and was so excited to swatch them.  The pigmentation wasn't exactly what I expected but they are workable. Some of the colors can be alittle patchy. Retail: $4.49 @ jcatbeauty.com

The last two products in my bag were absolutly beautiful.  First I recieved the Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter.  It is so creamy and easy to apply. I have been mostly using it to highlight under my brow bone and patting to blend it in. Retail: $ 18.00 @ chella.com

 The last product was a Starlook Lip liner in Tipsy.  This ia a beautiful Matte pinky/coarl Lip liner. It Is hughighly pigmented and super creamy & moisturizing.  I really love this lip liner. Retail: $12.00 @ starlook.com

All together (without the bag itself) this months Ipsy Bag retailed for around $44.48 and I only paid $10.00!  What a great deal! :)

If you want to give Ipsy a try PLEASE feel free to use my referral link! :)  http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-h8eua39czsamaup

Comments

Popular Posts