November Ipsy/My Glam Bag

 

    Well, I know I'm a tad bit behind on posting about my November Ipsy/My Glam Bag but I figured better now than never. Right?  I have to say I really like the bags they are sending out now that they changed to Ipsy.  They are much more grown up and sophisticated than the ones I saw they used to send out.  The bag is a nice chocolate brown with a gold zipper.  They package also came with a $20 off code from JustFab.

     Now, on to the good stuff.  I know you were all wondering what was inside the bag...... Well here it is!


1. Nailtili Nail Lacquer in Millionaire ($13) -  Now as you all know I am a nail-polish-aholic!  I love nail polish and I can't help it. :)  Millionaire is described as teal & gold tinsels awash in rose-gold micro-glitter.  I have already made my money (plus some) back on this one product.
2.Chella Eyebrow Defining Gel ($3.60)- This is a clear gel that you use to lift and hold your eyebrow hairs and groom them into place.
3.Bare Escentuals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Dare Devil ($9) - This gloss volumizes for big, pouty, fuller looking lips.  It is supposed to deliver a refreshing sensation and luminous shine while it hydrates, smooths and revitalizes your lips.
4.TheBalm Meet Matt(e) Eyeshadow in Matt Batali (around $3.83) - I was so excited to see this in my bag.  I have never tried any of TheBalm eyeshadows but I do have a sample of their Mary-Lou Manizer from my Birchbox.  I loved the highlighter so I was really happy to see the shadow in our bag.  It's a nice matte dark brown color. 
5.Starlet Cosmetics Eyeliner Pencils in Chocolate ($11) - This eyeliner is Talc & Paraben Free.  You could either receive it in black or chocolate and somehow I ended up with chocolate.  The only eyeliner color I use is black but I can't complain it still retails for more than I paid . :)

So this bag was approximately worth somewhere around $40.60.  I'm very happy with this bag and can't wait to get many more from Ipsy!! :)

Comments

Popular Posts