Holiday Nail Art Challenge Day 2: Candy Cane


So for today's challenge we had to do a candy cane inspired mani.  I mean when I think of Christmas I can't help but picture beautifully lit Christmas tree with ornaments and candy canes hanging all over.  Seriously, is there a better time of year?  Not in my eyes!  Anyways, back to the challenge......  I was so in love with China Glaze Ruby Pumps from the Red & Green Challenge so I decided to use the mani again.  For the stripes I just used a basic white from the N.Y.C Long-Wearing Nail Enamel #134A.

Hope you enjoy!! :)



 Loading InLinkz ...
'

Comments

  1. Love the color combos. It looks so elegant and classy. I think I wanna try this out. is this easy to do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was pretty darn easy. This was my first time trying anything like this and I think it turned out pretty good. All I did was paint a base coat of Ruby Pumps. Then used my dotting tools and Glittering Garland to make the green dots. For the candy cane stripes I just got some good old Scotch Tape and cut it into strips and put it on my nails where I wanted the red stripes. I painted my whole nail white, waited on it to dry a little and SLOWLY peeled the tape of. Then just add a top coat and your done!! :) I would love to see a pic of your mani when your done!?!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts