Holiday Nail Art Challenge Day 6: Christmas Tree



Wow! We are officially half way done with the challenge!! :)  It has been so fun and I don't want it to end.  I'm so glad I decided to participate.  I never thought I had the talent to do these type of themed challenges but I have proved myself wrong.  I guess it just takes a little "Practice!, Practice!, Practice!" :)

(BL Top Coat, CG Glittering Garland, CG Ruby Pumps, 
SC Tokyo Pearl, LC Cotton Candy, SB Morning Breath)

Anyways, for the Christmas tree challenge I decided to use 5 colors.  For the tree I used L.A. Colors "Cotton Candy" for my base.  It's just a simple pale pink color.  It's defiantly not my favorite because it is sheer.  I believe I used 3 coats and I could have probably used another but I figured the green tree would cover up the imperfections 

For the tree its self I used China Glaze "Glittering Garland."  This is an amazing green color.  It goes on so smooth and evenly and really only needed a coat or two.  For the Christmas balls I used China Glaze "Ruby Pumps" (my absolute favorite polish right now), and Sinful Colors "Tokyo Pearl."  Lastly I topped my tree with Sinful Colors Nail Art polish in "Morning Breath." (I hate that name by the way....... It just sounds so....... ICKY!!)

Now on to the good part! :)  I know y'all are all waiting on the mani so here it is:



Thanks for checking out my blog!! Now scroll down & check out the other amazing Christmas tree mani's from the other polish-aholics! :)



 Loading InLinkz ...
<!-- inlinkz script end →

Comments

Popular Posts